Sunday, August 29, 2010

The little things.

I spent some time pulling shit out of the car. It isn't so much the weight, but the fact that I know in the back of my mind it is useless weight.

I stripped out the trunk and pulled the sound deadening - not a very good weight-to-time ratio, but I have a better piece of mind now.

I also pulled the cruise control assembly. This didn't weigh a whole lot, but now the engine bay is a little cleaner and I have room to mount a catch can. Now I won't make a smoke cloud (James Bond style) behind the car in high g right hand turns.

Being a engineer (anal and nerdy by nature) I weigh everything I put or pull off the car. This would be a 5 hour investment and a 24.2 lb loss.

I suppose more productive then the usual....COD.

No comments:

Post a Comment